The school will host a series of parental meetings on the Zoom Video-conferencing platform to apprise parents of how they could assist their child/ward to achieve success in an online environment. The meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Form 1 Parents Wednesday 15th 6 p.m.
- Form 2 Parents Wednesday 15th 7 p.m.
- Form 3 Parents Wednesday 15th 8 p.m.
- Form 4 Parents Thursday 16th 6 p.m.
- Form 5 Parents Thursday 16th 7 p.m.
Information on the meeting codes and/or links to join the meetings are available on the school's Facebook page- St. Martin's Secondary School (SMSS).
2. All parents and students of the St. Martin's Secondary School are asked to note that online classes for ALL students (Form 1-5) begin on Monday 20th April, 2020. Timetables and other information will be available on the school's facebook page from Friday 17th April, 2020. Students can access their classes by logging on to the ELF (e-learning forum) at www.smssvg.org.
SOURCE: Agency For Public Information